The biggest immediate challenge for the EU will be replenishing its depleted gas inventories. While the EU could still increase LNG imports from countries such as the US, such purchases would be more expensive.
Refilling natural gas storage space to historical average levels this year could cost 70 billion euros, a sevenfold increase, compared to 10 billion euros in previous years. "
A complete replacement for Russian gas is not only very expensive, but it also may not be possible.
In the next 12 months, there is little way to meet the demand for a "normal" year in the absence of Gazprom, which also includes foaming machine ,cement foaming machine.
Cement foaming machine needs auxiliary test machine to help achieve better foaming effect in construction application. Cement foaming agent is a chemical admixture, which is added to cement. Compensate for shrinkage and tension of steel bars to produce prestress and to fully fill cement gaps.
According to the construction requirements and the quality requirements for foamed cement, we believe that the following requirements are put forward for the foaming agent:
1. The amount of foaming, the actual amount of foaming is not only a physical indicator, but also a cost indicator, if the amount of foaming is smaller, but the price is lower.
2. Foam strength is a comprehensive index of the collapse degree, shrinkage degree and foam stabilization time of foamed cement products.
3. Foam pore size and uniformity: The foam pore size and uniformity are the reliable guarantee for the strength index and thermal insulation index of the finished product. Only products with ideal pore size can be regarded as good products.
4. The purity of the foaming agent and the cleanliness of the foaming agent play a suitable and protective role for more and more sophisticated equipment. Large-scale continuous operation equipment should minimize the failure rate in its operation during operation, otherwise, It will seriously affect the quality of the project and the progress of the project. At the same time, too many impurities will affect the hydration reaction of the cement itself, resulting in a decrease in quality.
5. Non-corrosive, requires foaming agent, no corrosive pollution to the equipment environment, and has environmental protection performance.
6. Persistence of foam: This indicator has been highly demanded by people in the past. Some people pursue the longer the duration of the foam, the better. In fact, it is not necessary to pursue too long a stable foam time. We believe that the foam emitted by the foaming agent is Within the scope of application, its duration only needs to exceed the initial setting period of the cement product, because the existence of foam is meaningless when the product enters the initial setting period, and the ideal stabilization time exceeds 24 hours, which can meet various construction requirements.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The war in Russia and Ukraine is roiling global financial markets. Russia and Ukraine are important commodity suppliers in the world, so their conflict is bound to make a full impact on the global commodity supply. In view of this, the price of the foaming machine ,cement foaming machine may continue to rise in the future.
The World Platinum Investment Association (WPIC) said recently that carmakers are accelerating reductions in palladium use and increased use of platinum due to concerns about Russian palladium supplies. However, it still expects a significant surplus…
Aluminum nitride is an atomic crystal, belonging to diamond-like nitride, hexagonal, wurtzite crystal structure, non-toxic, white or off-white. Aluminum nitride is a good thermal shock material.…
Molecular sieves are materials with holes of uniform size (very small holes). These pores are similar in size to small molecules, so large molecules cannot enter or be adsorbed, while smaller molecules can.…