Recently, covid 19 outbreak spreads in Shanghai, China. There are more than 25,000 new asymptomatic domestic infections every day. China is implementing a dynamic zero-out policy. A leading respiratory expert said the key to COVID-19 prevention and control is to minimize transmission and fatality rate. Omicron has a low case fatality rate but is highly transmissible and can still claim many lives in large outbreaks. "Total openness is not applicable in China. For China, we should keep to the dynamic zero-out and gradually open up."
However, "dynamic zero clearance" is not the pursuit of complete "zero infection". As the Novel Coronavirus has its own uniqueness and strong concealment, there may be no way to prevent the detection of cases at present, but rapid detection and prompt treatment must be carried out, as soon as one case is found, one case will be dealt with.
The situation in Shanghai is serious. As the financial center of China, Shanghai is a very important city, and the outbreak of the epidemic in Shanghai will put a great impact on China's economy. The current task is to contain the spread of the epidemic as soon as possible, to achieve social zero so that Shanghai's life and economy quickly return to normal.
As China plays an important role in the global supply chain, the outbreak will have a significant impact on the supply and prices of many Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer.
Description of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. After adding concrete strength shrinkage enhancer to carbonate cement, it can effectively improve the early and late strength (strength is increased by 5-30%), improve the mold turnover rate, and can also reduce the steam curing temperature or shorten the steam curing time.
2. The coagulant strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent gives the micro-expansion performance to compensate for dry shrinkage, reduce the mixing shrinkage, and improve the crack resistance.
3. Adding a strength-promoting shrink-reducing agent can greatly reduce the amount of Portland cement and reduce the cost of concrete when the early strong friction is not pursued.
4. The dosage of Portland cement can be appropriately reduced after adding concrete strength-enhancing and shrinkage-reducing agent, and low cement and low glue material can still be prepared to reduce the hydration heat release of high-grade and large-volume concrete, and reduce the temperature difference between the center temperature and the surface temperature of the concrete. Reduce the risk of cracking in mass concrete.
5. The strength, impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance, carbonization resistance, and volumetric properties of concrete mixed with strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent have been significantly improved.
Indicators of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
specific surface area
Free expansion rate in water
|According to the ingredients of different manufacturers, it needs to be adjusted|
The mechanism of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. With the addition of strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent, calcium sulfoaluminate minerals, calcium sulfate calcined at a higher temperature, high-activity calcium oxide, and Portland cement are compounded and reacted with water to make the calcium aluminate in Portland cement. The aluminum oxide and calcium oxide in the mixed materials such as minerals and slag react to form ettringite hydrated minerals with fast hardness, high strength and slight swelling, so that the potential activity of the mixed materials such as slag can be fully developed. , thereby improving the early and late strength of concrete.
2. The expansive hydration products such as mayvandite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the organic and inorganic strength-shrinking-promoting components in the strength-promoting and shrinking-reducing agent have the expansion function to compensate for dry shrinkage and improve the crack resistance of concrete. Densification performance and frost resistance, etc.
3. In the composite system concrete, the cohesion is increased due to physical and chemical effects, and segregation and bleeding are avoided.
4. The alkali-free chemical activator accelerates and improves the degree of hydration of cement minerals, thereby improving the early and early strength of concrete.
5. Expansive hydrates such as ettringite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the shrinkage-reducing components in the strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent improve the crack resistance, compactness, frost resistance and impermeability of the mixed soil.
Suggested addition amount of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
5-20% of cement material.
Packaging and storage of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
25kg/bag or ton bag
If you want to know more about concrete strength and shrinkage reducer,please feel free and contact us :firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 has led to many sites shutting down. What is the impact on China's foreign trade enterprises as a whole and small, medium and micro foreign trade enterprises?
. It is learned that some foreign trade enterprises have been affected by the epidemic and are facing periodic problems in Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer operated by foreign trade enterprises will also fluctuate with the changes of the epidemic. Contact us for the latest quotation on Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer.
Tungsten Sulfide (WS2) or Tungsten Disulfide is a very smooth dry film friction coating.…
Boron carbide (B4C) is an extremely hard boron-carbon ceramic and covalent material used in tank armor, bulletproof vests, engine damage powder, and many industrial applications.…
Lithium stearate is a white powdery compound with the chemical formula LiC18H35O2, also known as lithium octadecanoate and lithium octadecanoate.…